Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Diary Notes: Lighting assignment part 1

The new school year has started and so has the new photo course, intermediate!
I had to processs twice already. I had 4 rolls of film.
Our project is to have 6 prints, 2 portraits with hard and soft light, then two landscape, soft and hard light, and lastly 2 still life, with the lighting hard and soft.

The first two films turned out alright, have not worked with them yet. My other two films are a lot better though. Did not have any problems with the processing, except for the fact that I had a canistor which I had bought over the summer, and I was struggling to open it. Thank goodness for a can opener.
Today I started to make a contact sheet. I still have a long way to go, seeing as I have just started, so I am hoping that on Friday i can get at least two prints done, and another contact sheet, other wise I will be really far behind, and I don't want to deal with the stress.
Thats it for now.

I'm back. I finally have my two portrait prints! and i was able to process 1 film today, which as enough landscape pictures and still life. I was told that the contrast on the pictures were pretty good, so I am hoping not to have any trouble with the prints. Tomorrow I will be staying after school to finish i'm hoping at least 3 prints. and then if I need the class on thursday I can still use that.

No comments: