Friday, October 3, 2008

Printing Compositions (lighting pt. 2)


Printing Compositions

First Contact Sheet.
Aperture: 2.8
Time: 3















Second Contact Sheet.

Aperture: 2.8
Time: 5






















Full Print



This picture was my first full print. This is the picture that I choose to use for the "Shoes" part of this project. The Time was 1.5 and the aperture was 2.8.
I personally like this picture because I like the angle of the two shoes.



















This picture was my second full print and I used this picture for my "accessories" part of the project. The time was 25 and the aperture was 8. This picture was not left long enough in one of the chemicals, hence the reason why it has a brown-ish colour on the print. I personally kind of like the effect that the weird colour
has given a cool effect to it, even though its not supposed to be there.





















This is my third and final print. I was able to use this print for my "fashion" part of the project because the glasses that are worn are very unusual and nobody would actually wear them outside on a sunny day. Personally I think that it is a very interesting angle and its a bit unusual seeing as it is taken from so close. The time is 5 and the aperture is 2.8

Test Strips

There was only one test strip available and that was the test strip for the shutter shades. The time was 5,7,9 and the aperture was 2.8
As seen in the picture the time 5 was the best.




No comments: