Sunday, March 1, 2009

Flash Unit 1 - Printing Compositions

Printing Compositions




Aperture: 4.5
Time: 5,10,12


This picture did not need a lot of time, because the more time that I gave it, 
the darker it got. This also meant I had to change my aperture a bit, to help with this situation.

Aperture:4.5
Time:8,11,14



In this picture it is very clear to see the contrast between the different times, 
which really helped me see what time was best for me.


Aperture: 11
Time: 20, 22, 24



With this picture there was a lot of white in it, and that is why I decided that for my final
print I would rotate the picture so I would get more of her face in, and less white.



Aperture: 11
Time: 20 
















The original picture is not as white as the final picture. 
But is is very similar. 






No comments: